Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Wednesday 22 July 2015

Glorious rain!

For the month of July we have had 100 beautiful mils of rain, my little tank is full & I need a tap put on it so I can access the goods.
Maidenhair is quite suprisingly looking vibrant, Im sure she is usually at her peak in summer, may shes going to peak twice this year!
Time to put this cordyline in the ground, just deciding where is the issue at the moment.
I purchased one pot of tropicanna black, belted it into 4 bits & now have 4 for the price of one, just hope they all survive.
Planted not far from the canna's is one of my all time favourite daisy's, Brachyscombe lilac sunrise, a new release this year & so pretty.
Brachyscombe Lilac Sunrise
A little dwarf chrysanthemum bought from Big W, the colour of the flower complementing the euphorbia stalk perfectly.

See I did get some clay content in my Gin Gin loam, gosh wouldnt it be awful if there was too much, from one extreme to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment