Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Sunday 5 July 2015

Corner Wall Garden

Three strappy leaf plants, I have popped in the corner wall garden
Beautiful chocolate leaves on this Cordyline Electric Star, clumping variety which grows to 1.5m by 1m wide.

Yucca Silver Star, slow grower to 9m

and Cordyline Burgundy Spire, a tough low water usage plant growing to 4m High by 1m wide

This garden is out front & in winter is fully shaded, but gets hot summer sun, so hopefully these plants can handle that when it comes

2 comments:

  1. Lovely plants. I really like the Cordyline 'Electric Star' - I haven't seen it here (yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the Cordyline Electric Star, and have never come across it in my work. Must start asking around! A good combination you have used there.

    ReplyDelete