Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Friday 19 June 2015

New plants

Well new to me anyway!  This azalea has one bloom with a new one coming on the side.  Not a big fan of azalea's, I inherited three with the house, I have transplanted two into pots from the front garden, this is one,  & the only one to flower at present.  It looks a lot better in the photo, its really quite small & we'll see if I keep these plants or not.  The azalea's I had at Oslo Lane suffered continuously from petal blight, so too high care for me, Im a tough love kinda gal!

Begonia of some sort, I have planted in a pot & has flowered continuously since.

Ipomea batatas summer lovin sweetheart with sun kisses in there somewhere, what a mouth full!  anyway looked gorgeous while it was warm, started to turn up its nose when the mercury plummeted, so will see if it keels over or bucks up with the warmer weather!

Heuchera berry smoothie, feeling very comfortable in his pot

& brother Heuchera lime marmalade likewise in his pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment