Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Tuesday 30 June 2015

National Lifestyle Village

NLV - Mum's & Dad's home, a lifestyle village for the over 45's
Sooo many chooks, in a fantastic pen.

Awesome raised vegie gardens

The Entrance to the village

The village is called an eco village, They only grow natives in the gardens which are watered with recycled water.

View of the bowling green

The new indoor pool still a work in progress, but with the promise of lots of flashness!

Not sure what this plant is, but I loved the yellow flower.

Eucalyptus, Rodanthe perhaps?

A gorgeous bbq area called central park.


This is what I want in my back yard please!!

1 comment:

  1. Bec,
    What a marvelous place! Until your post I had never heard of the Lifestyle Villages, so I googled them to get a better understanding. I am really liking the eco aspect of the native plants and reclaimed water you mentioned, of course I am liking the whole set up. – G

    ReplyDelete