Pages

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"

"Breathe deep, fly high, seek peace"



-Skybax rider motto



Friday 29 May 2015

My new home

The front view with a few sons cars parked on lawn. big plans still formulating, but the lawn will all go & perhaps a little more paving where the blue car is for parking.
From garage looking towards road (carpark),  One of my boys has already started to dig a little of the lawn out. 
Two cordyline (I think), alternanthera rubys blush, an azalea were already there. I planted the Grevillea Dorothea Gordon



bought a new tank to collect rainwater from the new shed we installed in the backyard.  The shed ended up being about a metre bigger than I thought we were getting, might have been an intentional mistake by hubby!


placing tank in position, way too close to the pool for my liking, mmmm may have to make a decision on pool??

pool looking a lovely shade of green!

water tank in place & fitted up, well done boys!  Discussions to follow on fate of pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment